Estate Sales: 505-358-5156 or 505-463-7798; Antique Mall: 505-298-7420
7, 8, 9 February 2019
Thursday, Friday & Saturday
9:00 am open - 2:00 pm close
Address: Albuquerque, NM .
Directions: Travel Click on MAP .
Check out the sampling of photos (60) and listing by scrolling down the page(s). There are 4 linked additional photo pages to click on.
Come have some fun with us this February 7th Thursday, 8th Friday and 9th Saturday from 9 AM until 2 PM. This is a luxury four bedroom three bath home. Cash, Checks and Credit Cards always cheerfully accepted. Call Sean at 505-358-5156 with any questions. Three day estate sale.
- 2011 Toyota Sienna Van.
- Wood Dining Table pull-out leaves w/ six chairs
- Four Carved Wood/upholstery matching chairs
- High quality Persian area rugs in varying sizes
- Crystal drink-ware, bar-ware, stemware galore!
- China dish sets by Franciscan and Noritake
- 1800's China Cabinet 7'10" tall w/ original pegged shelves
- Black Wood China Cabinet mirror front three sections 1 shelf
- Wood Display cabinet front glass doors w/four glass shelves
- Capodimonte pot with matching cups/saucers
- Black Bear-skin Rug, soft!
- Four section Library Bookcase, one pane leaded
- Tall Armoire w/ 2 mirror front doors and multi-shelves
- Ornate Gilded and Marble Wall Shelf
- Gilded turn of the century Clock w/ porcelain face
- Victorian 3-cushion tufted light blue sofa, carved wood frame
- Pair of 1950's wood end tables with shelves
- Matching Coffee Table with sliding door
- Pair blue Candle Holders reverse painted w/ crystal prisms
- Tall painted Limoge Vase and plates
- Two Upholstered Arm Chairs
- Wood Buffet/Server w/ 7 drawers, 1 cabinet
- Pair Hollywood style 1960's amber glass Lamps
- Signed Framed Original Oil Paintings
- Hand cut colored crystal bowls and stems
- R S Prussia and Meissen ceramics
- Vintage stereo components; Amps, Turntables, Speakers
- Mid-Century Modern lamps
- Balance scales with weights
- and so much more!
Cash, checks and credit cards accepted. For more info, contact us via mobile phone: Sean Herrington at 505-358-5156 or Bob Herrington at 505-463-7798.
New followers can Subscribe (via button in header) to learn of our next estate event.
antiques & collectibles